I offer Three types of counseling services
I work with individuals who need help in solving relationship worries and difficulties. When you have your first session with me, we will discuss your situation and the changes you want to make. Then we will work together to decide what action plan will be most effective and helpful for your situation.
I will assist you and your partner with your relationship hurdles by improving your trust, empathy, and communication skills so that you can better understand each other. Couples often need help with relationships with family members, sex and intimacy issues, addictions, affairs, chronic health conditions, and grieving losses.
I offer time-limited group therapy. Usually 10 weeks, 90 minutes. Group therapy can be very beneficial for personal growth, self-esteem, and emotional healing. For details on groups click here.
Office hours are by appointment.
- Silverton: Monday 3:30 – 8:30pm Wednesday 4:00-8:00 p. m. Saturday 10 – 8 p.m. Sunday 11:00am to 6pm.
- Canby: Tuesday 4- 8:00pm Thursday 4:30- 7:30pm Friday 4:00-7:00pm
Fees & Insurance
- $140 Initial Evaluation
- $90 50 minute individual & couple
- $45 30 minutes individual sessions
- $50 Group Therapy (90 minute session)
Insurance may covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. If you do not see you plan below, you still may be covered. Let your insurance carrier know I am a Licensed Professional Counselor. I may be covered as a “out of network” counselor which means your insurance will still cover some of the expense. Please check your coverage by asking these questions: Do I have mental health coverage? What is my deductible and has it been met? How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover? What is the coverage amount per therapy session? If your insurance company covers your counseling, I will bill your insurance company.
This list is not a guarantee that your insurance will pay for your counseling. Please obtain preauthorization for your first session if your Insurer requires it.
- United Behavior Health/US Behavior Health Plan, California (UBH/USBHPC)
- Pacificare Behavior Health
- First Choice Health
- Value Options
- Health Net
Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Wellness 2000, Inc
- Bensinger, DuPont & Associates
I accept cash or checks at the time of the session. I accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Debit cards through PayPal prior to the session Click Here for PayPal. For more information go to client forms on the scroll bar.
As you can see I specialize in relationships. I am here to help you solve your worries and difficulties around relationship problems. You do not need to go it alone. I am here to help you.
I’ve been counseling hundreds of individuals and couples over the past twenty-seven years, helping them to solve their relationship problems. I’m an experienced counselor and would be happy to help you in your relationship difficulties.
How do you get started? I recommend:
- Signing up for my free article “How to heal your emotional pain from relationship losses”, and when you do, you will also receive my free e-zines. Click here
- You can call me about you specific relationship problem in a free 15 minute consultation. The call is free and you are under no obligation. Click here
If you are still not sure Click here “How it Works”.